INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION & ENFORCEMENT
At K&K, we believe that the formula for success is simple – help our clients make valuable investments in intellectual property and then tenaciously enforce our clients’ intellectual property with a focused and results-oriented approach.
We are experienced in enforcing and litigating a variety of intellectual property related matters including:
- Contractual and licensing disputes;
- Intellectual property ownership disputes;
- Patent enforcement litigation;
- Trademark or service mark enforcement litigation;
- Unfair competition and false advertising disputes;
- Counterfeit goods disputes;
- Franchise enforcement litigation;
- Copyright enforcement litigation;
- Trade secret enforcement litigation;
- Domain name disputes;
- Technology related litigation;
- eCommerce related disputes;
- Domain-name disputes and ICANN proceedings;
- Privacy and publicity issues;
- Online advertising practices; and
- Non-compete and non-disclosure disputes.
K&K acts as local counsel for out of state plaintiffs and defendants engaged in intellectual property litigation & disputes in state and federal courts in Dallas, Texas. Interested in hiring K&K as local counsel or learning more about K&K’s local counsel practice? Click here.
For more information on K&K’s intellectual property litigation and related other services, click any of the links on the left.